Thursday 28 March 2019

Just For Fun

In 2002 I was asked if I would be prepared to act as the 'Class Angel' for ANG Cyber Classes. The class I was appointed to was called "Just For Fun" and was taught by Caela Conn Tyler.
The Class Angel looks after the 'paperwork' and is not required to take part in the class, but the techniques and threads looked interesting, so I signed up for it.


The techniques included beading, ribbon weaving and a wheen of stitches I had not yet tried. The kit also included threads I had never worked with including rayon and ribbons. One important lesson I learned was how to use a damp sponge to take the kinks out of Rayon threads.
The course started in April 2003 and I completed this in June 2003. It was, as the title suggests, lots of fun, and it also gave me the opportunity to see how much organisation goes into preparing a class.
Much respect to all teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment